click for hit counter html code
HITZ

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why Me ?

I want to help people around me but I don’t find time and right people to help.

I am totally livid with the present education system but I wonder how I can make some changes in this outdated system?

I feel that proper education is a way to move ahead against the backdrop of Poverty, corruption and other evils of society.

I feel To educate a person is to feed for his life – not only his life but also others life.

I am young and eager to spread the awareness of “Importance of Education” and help expand the network.

Our esteemed Humanitarian, if what u feel is same as any one of the above. U are in the right place to realize the change u desired for.

“EDUCATION IS THE CURE OF ALL AND CURE FOR ALL”. We, THE YOUTH, intend to PROVIDE Education to UNDER PRIVILEGED and also create awareness about education among ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment